The pousada Caranda Ville in the town of Bonito/MS, is committed to the principles of sustainable tourism, with the laws in force and with the satisfaction of its customers, partners, employees, local communities and other stakeholders through:
-Qualification and training of employees;
-Quality in products and services;
-Continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the sustainability management system supported by the rationalization of the use of natural resources, integration with the local community, innovation and creativity in the provision of services.
Our actions for the continuous improvement of the environment in which we operate:
* Solid waste Separation and recycling and routing local institutions that use wasteto produce handicrafts.
* Use of rainwater for replacement of the pool;
* Use of native plants in the establishment.
* Valorisation Policies of our collaborators, such as: annual celebration of company, ida to ecotourism trip once a year with co-workers, raffle worth buying monthly,celebration of birthdays with cake, support and encouragement to professional training, etc.
* Use of harvested fruit in our garden, like Cashews, papaya for production of cakes, fruit juices.
* We implement also the production of organic fertilizer by composting of all our garbage from the kitchen, leaving you send to landfill of the city. We produce all of our compost that is sufficient to maintain our garden always green and flowery.